|Address||Pohligstr. 3, 50969 Köln|
|Phone||+49 (0)221 470-6276|
|Fax||+49 (0)221 470-5161|
- Microphysics of precipitation and ice clouds
- Remote sensing of clouds to understand the processes involved
- Data processing and quality control of radar instruments (continuous development and improvement of the RPG w-band radar processing, see github)
- Calibration/Validation of satellite cloud radars, currently focused on ESAs EarthCare mission
- FRM4Radar (Fiducial Reference Reasurements for Radar) - Developing calibration/validation products for spaceborne cloud profiling radars. Current focus on ESAs Cloud Profiling Radar on board of the EarthCare mission.
- CPEX-Lab (Cloud and Precipitation Laboratory) within the ABC/J GeoVerbund – Coordinator of the CPEX-Lab.
- ACTRIS (Aerosol, Clouds and Trace gases Research Infrastructure) – involved in the cloud radar data quality control.
- ABC/J GeoVerbund
- ACTRIS – Aerosol, Clouds and Trace gases Research Infrastructure
- CPEX-Lab – Cloud and Precipitation Laboratory
- Deutsches EarthCARE Büro /German EarthCARE office
- FRM4Radar – Fiducial Reference Reasurements for Radar
- ITARS – Initial Training for Atmospheric Remote Esnising
Qualification/ Personal Career
- Since 2018: PostDoc at the University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
- 2012 – 2018: PhD at Delft Technical University, Delft, the Netherlands (PhD Thesis)
- 2010 – 2012: Master of Science Meteorology at the University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germay (Master Thesis)
- 2007 – 2010: Bachelor of Science Meteorology at the University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany