Information for students (COVID 19)
last updated 22.12.2020
the University of Cologne has stopped all on-site teaching until further notice to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Up-to-date information from University of Cologne on the situation concerning the statewide lockdown of December 16, 2020 can be found here.
For questions and in cases of emergency, please contact the Crisis Committee of the institute for geophysics and meterology or study support.
On this page, we will inform you of the impact of the Corona pandemics on your studies. Please make sure to revisit this page regularly as it will be updated frequently.
- Update on statewide lockdown (22.12.20)
- Update on on-site teaching (18.06.20)
- Information on improving grades for WS 19/20 (29.05.20)
- Libraries (11.05.20)
- Resit examination WS 19/20 (06.05.20)
- Technical support: geomet-supportuni-koeln.de (06.05.20)
- More Information of Rescheduling of Field Courses (02.04.20)